Skip to content
Bill’s Beef Stew
- Season 2 lbs. of stew meat with Bill’s blend.
- Dredge in flour & brown in about 2 tbs. of oil.
- Remove the meat & deglaze the pot with about Ya cup of red wine.
- Dice 1 medium to large white onion, and add an equal amount of diced celery and 2 cloves of garlic.
- Sauté the onion, celery, & garlic in the wine until the onion is clear.
- Put the meat, and whatever veggies you wish to add, into the pot.
- Cover all with beef broth.
- Simmer on medium to low heat, until the carrots are tender.
- To thicken the broth, mix cold water with flour (in a separate bowl) to form a smooth free-flowing liquid. Add slowly to the stew, while stirring, until the desired thickness is reached.